How to Become an Agency

Are you interested in setting up an Ofsted Registered Childminder Agency?

Perhaps the area where you live is not covered by an existing agency?

You must register with Ofsted if you want to set up a Childminder Agency in England. You can find details in Ofsted’s Childminder Agency Handbook or on their website

OFCMA may be able to give you more advice or support you in your application. Please get in touch

If you want to find out about becoming a member of OFCMA, click here.

Comments are closed.